INTERTECH 2013 Abstract Submission Deadline Approaching
If you plan on presenting a paper at INTERTECH 2013 the deadline for submission of an abstract is rapidly approaching… Abstracts can be submitted on-line at: www.intertechconference.com until March 1, 2013. AFTER MARCH 1 abstracts must be emailed direct to INTERTECH Chair at email@example.com
Don’t be left out! This is the world’s biggest stage on new technology for diamond, cubic boron nitride (cBN) and other related materials classified as superabrasive or ultra-hard materials.
The use of diamond, cBN, polycrystallines, nano-diamond and chemical vapor deposition (CVD) materials has drastically changed over the past few years. Today these materials are not just abrasives or wear parts. Researchers have taken these materials from the traditional to the novel and used their unique properties for laser windows, surgical knives, electronic substrates and even prosthetics and carriers of vital disease fighting drugs at the nano level. If you are involved in any way in the use of superabrasives or ultra-hard material research and application development, or supplying materials or support to this industry, then you need to be an active part of INTERTECH 2013. If you are a major contributor of research, new technology, new products or application development innovations for this industry then INTERTECH 2013 is the major international stage where you can highlight your business as a leader in this industry.
- Are you an end user in aerospace, automotive, medical, electronics, glass, wood, construction & renovation or oil & gas exploration?
- Are you looking for new technological breakthroughs to improve production, solve problems or reduce costs?
- Do you provide analytical systems for measurement, testing and design?
- Do you manufacture or supply diamond, cubic boron nitride (cBN), CVD Diamond and CBN or polycrystallines?
- Do you manufacture superabrasives tooling?
- Do you design or build machine tools for manufacturing operations?
- Do you manufacture parts and components made of Titanium, Inconel, Waspalloy, Hastelloy, Haynes Alloys, Composites, high silicon aluminum, Ceramics, metal matrix composites, cermets, Wood, Glass, Bi-Metals, Stone or Concrete?
- Does your company supply materials, equipment or devices for manufacturing?
Then you need to be participating in INTERTECH 2013, see details at www.intertechconference.com
INTERTECH 2013, being held May 6-8, 2013 at the Hyatt Regency Inner Harbor, in Baltimore Maryland USA, will present a strong program with a great emphasis on practical application of new technology and products. INTERTECH 2013 will host global superabrasive suppliers, toolmakers, research organizations and end users to reach more people involved in all aspects of medical innovation, machining, grinding, drilling, sawing, texturing, polishing, wear parts, diamond windows, wire dies and every other use of superabrasive & ultra-hard materials. INTERTECH 2013 will present a comprehensive Education session on diamond, cBN and other superabrasive materials and applications!
Come join us for one of the most impressive and educational conferences you may ever attend… You can now submit an abstract at www.intertechconference.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org to get on the program. Questions? Call, write or email:
Terry M. Kane, Chairman
Executive Director, Industrial Diamond Association of America
Editor, Finer Points Magazine
P.O. Box 29460
Columbus, Ohio 43229